THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

were I live

Were I live :)

I live in central California. When most people hear the word California they think of surfing sun and summer all year.
Well if you think that you are wrong I live in the mountains of Cali. Where there are more snakes than houses, more trees than people and less asphalt than flying pigs. Its funner than it sounds you should try it sometime. 

My scrapblog

My scrapblog

Followers

What do you think about me

Friday, September 26, 2008

Muffins-cupcakes

This is the person who made the blog that you are looking at and I'm asking random people what they think about muffins.

so if you  would like to post some stuff about muffins go ahead and leave me a comment about what kind and i will do a poll on what majority of the world likes muffins over cupcakes so start commenting 


the war will be on soon enough

7 comments:

Lani said...

I like blueberry muffins the best!

$p3nc3r said...

Apple crisp muffins rule. lani is wrong

$p3nc3r said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
im a mobster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lani said...

NOOOOOO Spencer your wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manda said...

It's hard 2 say. Blueberry muffins r good, but the chocolate chip ones r 2.

Lani said...

true chocolate is good but i still like blueberry best