THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

were I live

Were I live :)

I live in central California. When most people hear the word California they think of surfing sun and summer all year.
Well if you think that you are wrong I live in the mountains of Cali. Where there are more snakes than houses, more trees than people and less asphalt than flying pigs. Its funner than it sounds you should try it sometime. 

My scrapblog

My scrapblog

Followers

What do you think about me

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My 308th blog entry

This is a lie its my first blog entry I'm just trying to get people to join my blog because me and one of my friends in school are having a competition. so if you want me to win tell people about my competition

1 comments:

tasteach said...

WOW Mobster,
Welcome to the student blogging competition. Make sure you check my classblog at http://wyatt67.edublogs.org every week for the new activities to have a go at.